Zanzibar: Zanzibar's parliament has passed a bill that outlaws homosexuality and lesbianism
The bill imposes stiff penalties which include up to 25 years imprisonment for those in gay relationships.
Submitted on Thu, 04/15/2004 - 01:00
- WLUML Stands With Nigerian LGBT People, And All Persecuted For Their Sexuality Worldwide
- Uganda: WLUML/VNC Statement on the Situation of LGBT Rights Activists in Uganda
- Uganda: WLUML/VNC Statement on the Situation of LGBT Activists in Uganda
- UPDATE: Pakistan: Shamial and Shahzina released and together
- UPDATE: Pakistan: Teenage girl abducted, raped and disrobed