India: Gujarat Carnage - The Aftermath
Justice is not being done in Gujarat and the state government is proactively responsible for this terrible breakdown.
Submitted on Mon, 04/19/2004 - 01:00
- India: Activists Press for Participation of Muslim Women
- Saudi Arabia: "There is not one law in Saudi Arabia that regards violence toward women as an illegal activity": what's really behind Saudi's domestic abuse problem?
- Malaysia: Outrage After Sharia Court Allows Rapist to Marry His 13-year-old Victim
- Iran: Iran’s ban on female presidential candidates contradicts Constitution
- Pakistan: Leading Pakistan politician Zahra Shahid Hussain killed outside home
- Declaration of the Senegalese Feminist Forum statement during the Reflection on the Malian Crisis Meeting
- UPDATE: Saudi Arabia: Al Sharif released, 17 June Women2Drive campaign continues
- Saudi Arabia: Call for release of activist challenging ban on women drivers
- UK: Appeal for Expressions of Solidarity with Dr Usama Hasan
- Pakistan: Ensure safety of Asia Bibi and her family and repeal Pakistan’s Blasphemy Laws