China: The History of Women's Mosques in Chinese Islam: A Mosque of Their Own
Source:Arab Studies Journal
A review of the study of Islam and Muslims in China by Maria Jaschok and Shui Jingjun.
Submitted on Wed, 04/28/2004 - 00:00
- Protesters demand male brothels for women in Turkey
- Death of renowned Islamic scholar, Asghar Ali Engineer.
- Pakistan's once-ridiculed transgender community fight elections for first time
- Senegal: WELDD West Africa Feminist Leadership Workshop
- Kuwait: Female Arab scientists urge defence of women's rights
- Gender-Sensitive Indicators for Media: Indicators to Gauge Gender Sensitivity in Media Operations and Content
- Across the World: A Girl’s Right to Learn Without Fear
- Afghan Women: Towards Bonn and Beyond
- Great Ancestors: Women Claiming Rights in Muslim Contexts
- Mapping of resources for women human rights defenders