China: The History of Women's Mosques in Chinese Islam: A Mosque of Their Own
Source:Arab Studies Journal
A review of the study of Islam and Muslims in China by Maria Jaschok and Shui Jingjun.
Submitted on Wed, 04/28/2004 - 00:00
- Swat Woman Of Courage Gets Sisters' Council To Speak Up
- Women up in Arms: Zapatistas and Rojava Kurds Embrace a New Gender Politics
- WLUML Networker Kholoud El-Sayed to Speak at TEDxSuezCanalUniversity
- Meet Estayqazat, Syria’s online feminist movement
- Tunisia: Aya Chebbi Wins Excellence in Leadership Award.