Iraq: Focus shifts to jail abuse of women
US soldiers are alleged to have abused, intimidated or sexually humiliated Iraqi women.
Submitted on Tue, 05/11/2004 - 23:00
- Sudan: Stop Planting Mines in the Nuba Mountains!
- UPDATE: Madagascar: New president suspends parliament
- UPDATE: Pakistan: Supreme Court adjourns hearing of Mukhtar Mai's case indefinitely
- Nicaragua: Legal attacks and harassment of women's human rights defenders
- UPDATE: Myanmar: Joint NGO statement supporting Human Rights Defenders in Burma