Saudi Arabia: Saudis 'ease mixed marriage law'
Saudi Arabia's Consultative Council has endorsed a new immigation bill which would make mixed marriages easier by allowing Saudi women to keep their citizenship upon marrying foreigners.
Submitted on Thu, 05/13/2004 - 00:00
- SIGN THE PETITION: President Hamid Karzai: We call on you not to sign the new Law on Criminal Procedures
- For immediate release: Statement on the arrest of Wajeha Al-Huwaider and Fawzia Al-Oyouni and the persecution of human rights activists in Saudi Arabia
- Egypt: Postpone the 15 December referendum on the draft Constitution!
- Women Living Under Muslim Laws Statement on Libya
- UPDATE: Saudi Arabia: Al Sharif released, 17 June Women2Drive campaign continues
- Morocco's Dilemma: Rights and Reform or Closure and Conservatism?
- Family Law in Bahrain
- Justice Through Equality: Building Religious Knowledge for Legal Reform in Muslim Family Laws
- Afghanistan: Child marriage and domestic violence
- Our Motherland, Our Country: Gender Discrimination in the Middle East and North Africa