Bangladesh: Bangladesh law boosts women MPs
The Bangladeshi parliament has amended its constitution to reserve 45 seats for women.
Submitted on Mon, 05/17/2004 - 23:00
- Jordan detains journalist Rula Amin without charges over custody battle
- Lebanon debates introducing civil marriage
- IKWRO meet with the Law Society on Sharia
- Bangladesh: Government plans to relocate camps cause fear and anxiety among Rohingya refugees from Myanmar.
- Bangladesh: How Birth Certificates Help Fight Child Marriage
- Saudi Arabia: Release Maysaa Alamoudi and Loujain Alhathloul
- SIGN THE PETITION: President Hamid Karzai: We call on you not to sign the new Law on Criminal Procedures
- Egypt: Postpone the 15 December referendum on the draft Constitution!
- Oman: End the Detention of Women Human Rights Defenders
- Women Living Under Muslim Laws Statement on Libya
- Morocco's Dilemma: Rights and Reform or Closure and Conservatism?
- Family Law in Bahrain
- Justice Through Equality: Building Religious Knowledge for Legal Reform in Muslim Family Laws
- Afghanistan: Child marriage and domestic violence
- Our Motherland, Our Country: Gender Discrimination in the Middle East and North Africa