Bangladesh: Bangladesh law boosts women MPs
The Bangladeshi parliament has amended its constitution to reserve 45 seats for women.
Submitted on Mon, 05/17/2004 - 23:00
- Kashmir: Mass-Rape Survivors Struggle as Kafkaesque Justice Reigns
- Botswana: Women Win Landmark Right to Inherit Under Customary Law
- Bangladesh: Slum dwellers face higher risk of domestic violence
- Tunisia: Killing the Arab Spring in Its Cradle
- Nigeria: The Senate revokes the amendment to marriage age limit!
- Egypt: Postpone the 15 December referendum on the draft Constitution!
- Oman: End the Detention of Women Human Rights Defenders
- Women Living Under Muslim Laws Statement on Libya
- Saudi Arabia: WLUML/VNC Statement: 'We Say "Yes" to Women's Full Enjoyment of their Rights'
- UPDATE: Canada: Canadian polygamist leader arrested