Bangladesh: Bangladesh law boosts women MPs
The Bangladeshi parliament has amended its constitution to reserve 45 seats for women.
Submitted on Tue, 05/18/2004 - 00:00
- Bangladesh: Islamists Demand that Bangladesh's Women Stay at Home
- Egypt Risks Drifting Further Away from Human Rights Ideals
- Saudi Arabia: Breakthrough in Saudi Arabia: Women Allowed An Parliament
- Iran: Iranian Single Women Might Need Father's Permission to Go Abroad
- Sri Lanka: The Imminent Danger Of The Execution Of Rizana Nafeek
- Egypt: Postpone the 15 December referendum on the draft Constitution!
- Oman: End the Detention of Women Human Rights Defenders
- Women Living Under Muslim Laws Statement on Libya
- Saudi Arabia: WLUML/VNC Statement: 'We Say "Yes" to Women's Full Enjoyment of their Rights'
- UPDATE: Canada: Canadian polygamist leader arrested