Women’s Learning Partnership for Rights, Development, and Peace (WLP) eNewsletter Issue 7
Source:Women's Learning Partnership
News of the recent completion of a successful Institute for Women’s Leadership and Training of Trainers in Kabul and the launch of an online Directory of Women Leaders from the Global South.
Submitted on Thu, 05/20/2004 - 00:00
- On May 28, International Day of Action for Women’s Health, Women’s Rights Defenders Mobilize Worldwide Calling for the Inclusion of Women’s Sexual and Reproductive Health and Rights in the Post-2015 Development Agenda
- STATEMENT FROM ORGANIZATIONS AND ASSOCIATIONS IN SOLIDARITY WITH FEMALE EGYPTIAN ACTIVISTS
- Universality Of Human Rights At Stake! Act Now To Oppose Russian Resolution On Traditional Values!
- Rights Must Be At the Center of the Family Planning Summit: Civil Society Declaration
- VNC Statement: The Vatican's Crackdown Against the Nuns Is Unacceptable and Deplorable