UK: A minority within a minority - British non-heterosexual Muslims
A study of the life circumstances and lived experiences of female and male non-heterosexual Muslims of Asian descent by Dr Andrew Yip (2003).
Submitted on Mon, 05/24/2004 - 23:00
- (UK) Law Society: Withdraw Guidelines for ‘Shari’a-Compliant’ Wills
- WLUML Stands With Nigerian LGBT People, And All Persecuted For Their Sexuality Worldwide
- Rights Must Be At the Center of the Family Planning Summit: Civil Society Declaration
- Uganda: WLUML/VNC Statement on the Situation of LGBT Rights Activists in Uganda
- Uganda: WLUML/VNC Statement on the Situation of LGBT Activists in Uganda
- Dossier 32-33: Sexualities, Culture and Society in Muslim Contexts
- Child, Early and Forced Marriage: A Multi-Country Study.
- "Maybe we are hated": The experience and impact of Anti-Muslim hate on British Muslim Women
- Walking a Tightrope: Women and Veiling in the United Kingdom
- Control and Sexuality: The Revival of Zina Laws in Muslim Contexts