UK: Catholic church weighs into polls
The Roman Catholic Church in England and Wales is urging voters to judge candidates for the local and European elections on their moral stances.
Submitted on Fri, 05/28/2004 - 00:00
- UN Special Rapporteur Rashida Manjoo says UK has 'sexist culture'
- Algeria: voices for democratic transition cannot be silenced
- UK DOCTOR IS FIRST PERSON IN BRITAIN CHARGED WITH PERFORMING FEMALE GENITAL MUTILATION
- Iran says woman sentenced to stoning given "leave" from prison
- Fed up with Iran's draconian dress code, women flout the rules - report
- No One is Safe: Abuses of Women in Iraq's Criminal Justice System
- Child, Early and Forced Marriage: A Multi-Country Study.
- "Maybe we are hated": The experience and impact of Anti-Muslim hate on British Muslim Women
- Walking a Tightrope: Women and Veiling in the United Kingdom
- Everyone's Guide to By-passing Internet Censorship