Sudan: Situation of human rights in the Darfur region of the Sudan
WLUML continues to be concerned about the situation in Darfur, Sudan.
There are consistent reports among refugee and IDP women from various locations that “men in uniform” raped and abused women and young girls.
Submitted on Fri, 06/04/2004 - 00:00
- SUDAN CHRISTIAN WOMAN MERIAM IBRAHIM & FAMILY ARRIVE IN ITALY & MEET WITH POPE FRANCIS
- Syria's female refugees facing poverty, harassment and isolation
- Lebanon’s Closed Doors for Palestinian Refugees
- Sudan: Woman condemned to death released after international pressure
- Sudan: UN rights experts condemn death sentence against pregnant mother for apostasy and adultery
- URGENT ACTION NEEDED: INNOCENT SUDANESE MOTHER WILL FACE PUBLIC FLOGGING AND EXECUTION, SIHA CONDEMNS TODAY'S RULING IN HAJ YOUSIF COURT IN KHARTOUM
- URGENT ACTION: Sudan: Two Sudanese Activists At Risk Of Flogging
- Urgent Call to Denounce Sudanese State Violence
- Sudan: Darfuri Activist in Detention for 6 months without charges!
- Sudan: Female lawyer detained, risks torture!
- Unspeakable Crimes Against Children: Sexual Violence in Conflict
- Nuba: Victims and Heroes - Women Struggle in Two Years of War
- Mapping Stoning in Muslim Contexts
- Dossier 28: An Islamic experience of religious pluralism in post-apartheid South Africa
- Dossier 25: The Role of the International Community in the Israeli-Palestinian Conflict