Sudan: Situation of human rights in the Darfur region of the Sudan
WLUML continues to be concerned about the situation in Darfur, Sudan.
There are consistent reports among refugee and IDP women from various locations that “men in uniform” raped and abused women and young girls.
Submitted on Fri, 06/04/2004 - 00:00
- Sudan: Rape as Weapon of War AU/UN Should Increase Investigations, Reporting on Abuses
- Indonesia: The Other Face of the Helsinki Peace Process, Aceh 10 Years Later
- UN: South Sudan army raped girls and burned them alive
- A Bad Year for Yara Sallam in Egypt's Republic of Fear
- Sudan seizes runs of 10 newspapers after sexual assault story
- SUDAN: URGENT ACTION EIGHT GIRLS FREE, ONE OTHER RISKS FLOGGING
- SUDAN: URGENT ACTION - WOMEN RISK FLOGGING FOR ‘INDECENT’ CLOTHING
- URGENT ACTION NEEDED: INNOCENT SUDANESE MOTHER WILL FACE PUBLIC FLOGGING AND EXECUTION, SIHA CONDEMNS TODAY'S RULING IN HAJ YOUSIF COURT IN KHARTOUM
- URGENT ACTION: Sudan: Two Sudanese Activists At Risk Of Flogging
- Urgent Call to Denounce Sudanese State Violence