Sudan: Situation of human rights in the Darfur region of the Sudan
WLUML continues to be concerned about the situation in Darfur, Sudan.
There are consistent reports among refugee and IDP women from various locations that “men in uniform” raped and abused women and young girls.
Submitted on Fri, 06/04/2004 - 00:00
- Syria & Bosnia Women Confer on Importance of Women-Driven Peace
- Women of Bangsamoro stand up for inclusion
- Sudan: Ethiopian Woman Gang Raped by Seven Sudanese Men, Denied from Making a Formal Complaint of Rape and Instead Charged with Adultery and Prostitution
- Nuba Mountains: Unlawful killings, Mass Rapes and Arbitrary Arrests of Civilians
- Syrian Women's Charter
- Nuba: Victims and Heroes - Women Struggle in Two Years of War
- Mapping Stoning in Muslim Contexts
- Dossier 28: An Islamic experience of religious pluralism in post-apartheid South Africa
- Dossier 25: The Role of the International Community in the Israeli-Palestinian Conflict
- Occasional Paper 14: Women's Teach-In - Antimilitarism, Fundamentalisms/Secularism and Civil Liberties & Anti-Terrorism Legislation after September 11th 2001