Sudan: Situation of human rights in the Darfur region of the Sudan
WLUML continues to be concerned about the situation in Darfur, Sudan.
There are consistent reports among refugee and IDP women from various locations that “men in uniform” raped and abused women and young girls.
Submitted on Fri, 06/04/2004 - 00:00
- UN: South Sudan army raped girls and burned them alive
- A Bad Year for Yara Sallam in Egypt's Republic of Fear
- Sudan seizes runs of 10 newspapers after sexual assault story
- Surge in sexual abuse by Egypt authorities, report says
- South Sudan: UNICEF warns women and children being victimized ‘with frightening regularity’
- SUDAN: URGENT ACTION - WOMEN RISK FLOGGING FOR ‘INDECENT’ CLOTHING
- URGENT ACTION NEEDED: INNOCENT SUDANESE MOTHER WILL FACE PUBLIC FLOGGING AND EXECUTION, SIHA CONDEMNS TODAY'S RULING IN HAJ YOUSIF COURT IN KHARTOUM
- URGENT ACTION: Sudan: Two Sudanese Activists At Risk Of Flogging
- Urgent Call to Denounce Sudanese State Violence
- Sudan: Darfuri Activist in Detention for 6 months without charges!