International: 16 days of activism against gender violence 2004
Source:Center for Women's Global Leadership
2004 campaign theme "For the Health of Women, For the Health of the World: No More Violence."
Submitted on Mon, 06/21/2004 - 23:00
- Niger: 'Wahaya': Young girls sold into slavery
- Egypt’s first female genital mutilation trial ends in not guilty verdict
- Malala Yousafzai and Kailash Satyarthi win 2014 Nobel peace prize
- Iran: Urgent concerns in submission to the 20th session of UPR Working Group
- WLUML Board Member Karima Bennoune Wins Dayton Literature Peace Prize
- STATEMENT FROM ORGANIZATIONS AND ASSOCIATIONS IN SOLIDARITY WITH FEMALE EGYPTIAN ACTIVISTS
- Universality Of Human Rights At Stake! Act Now To Oppose Russian Resolution On Traditional Values!
- International: Open letter to President of the Human Rights Council regarding sexual orientation and gender identity
- Update: Kyrgyzstan: Continued access to abortion - safe, for now
- UN: Open letter from NGOs to the General Assembly regarding terrorism debate