Kurdistan: Charter for the Rights and Freedoms of Women in the Kurdish Regions and Diaspora
Source:Kurdish Human Rights Project
The Kurdish Women’s Project and Kurdish Human Rights Project have published the Charter in English, Kurmanji, Sorani and Arabic languages.
Submitted on Thu, 06/24/2004 - 23:00
- Afghanistan: Uphill struggle for female aid workers
- Bangladesh: How Birth Certificates Help Fight Child Marriage
- Afghan women excluded from peace talks with Taliban, says Oxfam
- Kurdish Women Turning Kobani into a Living 'Hell' for Islamic State
- New Feminist Leadership Web Portal Offers Online Home to All Generations of Activists
- Support KMEWO in demanding Justice for Dunya!
- VNC Statement: The Vatican's Crackdown Against the Nuns Is Unacceptable and Deplorable
- International: Open letter to President of the Human Rights Council regarding sexual orientation and gender identity
- Iran: WLUML Supports Call for Solidarity: Freedom and Gender Equality in Iran
- Bahrain: Harassment of women’s human rights defender, Ghada Jamsheer