Kurdistan: Charter for the Rights and Freedoms of Women in the Kurdish Regions and Diaspora
Source:Kurdish Human Rights Project
The Kurdish Women’s Project and Kurdish Human Rights Project have published the Charter in English, Kurmanji, Sorani and Arabic languages.
Submitted on Fri, 06/25/2004 - 00:00
- Meet the Badass Afghan Politician Who Ran Against Her Husband and Won
- Malawian chief annuls 300 child marriages, sends kids to school
- Afghan President Nominates First Female Judge to Supreme Court
- Saudi Arabia – Women Traveling Alone without Permission of Guardians, Under Study
- War with Isis: Meet the Kurdish women's militia fighting for their families west of the Syrian town of Ras al-Ayn
- Support KMEWO in demanding Justice for Dunya!
- VNC Statement: The Vatican's Crackdown Against the Nuns Is Unacceptable and Deplorable
- International: Open letter to President of the Human Rights Council regarding sexual orientation and gender identity
- Iran: WLUML Supports Call for Solidarity: Freedom and Gender Equality in Iran
- Bahrain: Harassment of women’s human rights defender, Ghada Jamsheer