Iraq: Where are the Women in the New Iraq?
Now that the Iraqi Governing Council has been dissolved, the transitional government taking its place is being hailed as "diverse" for its multiethnic, multiconfessional representation.
Submitted on Mon, 06/28/2004 - 00:00
- India: Divorce dictates dire conditions for Muslim women
- IRAQ: Decade of Occupation for Iraqi Women
- Day 16/16 of Activism Against Gender Violence: Women Rights and War.
- Bahrain: Interview with Maryam al-Khawaja "The Regime Oppresses All Bahrainis".
- Day 12/16 of Activism Against Gender Violence: Women of the Iraqi Majlis al-Nuwab and Violence Against Women in Iraq
- Sudan: Female lawyer detained, risks torture!
- Sudan: New arrests of Nuba activists!
- Sudan: Khadija Mohamed Badr Health Deteriorating in Detention
- Oman: End the Detention of Women Human Rights Defenders
- Bahrain: Women Human Rights Defenders International Coalition Statement on Bahrain in Solidarity with Al Khawaja