Iraq: Where are the Women in the New Iraq?
Now that the Iraqi Governing Council has been dissolved, the transitional government taking its place is being hailed as "diverse" for its multiethnic, multiconfessional representation.
Submitted on Mon, 06/28/2004 - 00:00
- Blood money marriage makes comeback in Iraq
- Indonesia's Aceh bans women from nightspots after 11pm
- Iran: Harsh prison sentences for two female activists highlight rampant injustice
- Egyptian activist Mahinour El-Masry sentenced to 15 months in prison
- Egyptian activist Mahinour El-Masry arrested again
- Egypt: Judicial harassment of Ms. Azza Soliman
- Please acquit and release Asia Bibi
- Over 220 Global Organizations Call for Immediate Release of Seven Imprisoned Women Human Rights Defenders in Egypt
- Call for Iraqi Women Victimized by ISIS
- Send your support to Yara Sallam and other human rights defenders imprisoned in Egypt