Israel/Palestine: Reconciling Narratives - Women's Voices from 1948 - Bat Shalom Testimonies Project
Source:Alternative Information Center
The narratives and experiences of women (Jewish and Palestinian) to expose hidden stories of protest, resistance and cooperation of women, that were marginalized and obscured by the dominant "male/heroic/militaristic” version of events of 1948.
Submitted on Mon, 06/28/2004 - 23:00
- Sudan: Stop Planting Mines in the Nuba Mountains!
- UPDATE: Myanmar: Joint NGO statement supporting Human Rights Defenders in Burma
- UPDATE: Turkey: Muyeser Gunes and members of Mothers for Peace are free
- Turkey: Demand the release of members of the Peace Caravan
- UPDATE - Iraq: Giuliana Sgrena has been released
- Women Building Peace
- Dossier 28: An Islamic experience of religious pluralism in post-apartheid South Africa
- Dossier 27: Muslim family laws in Israel: The role of the state and the citizenship of Palestinian women
- Dossier 25: Practices in the Shari’a Court of Appeal in Israel; Gendered Reading of Arbitration Decisions
- Dossier 25: The Role of the International Community in the Israeli-Palestinian Conflict