Israel/Palestine: Occupation main cause of violence against women
Occupation and rights violations are the main causes of violence against women, says UN expert following visit to Palestinian territories.
Submitted on Thu, 07/01/2004 - 00:00
- Sudan: Stop Planting Mines in the Nuba Mountains!
- UPDATE: Madagascar: New president suspends parliament
- UPDATE: Myanmar: Joint NGO statement supporting Human Rights Defenders in Burma
- Pakistan: Teenage girl abducted, raped and disrobed: demand justice
- UPDATE: Pakistan: Demand action after incident of sexual violence at the Islamic Learning Department of Karachi University
- Unspeakable Crimes Against Children: Sexual Violence in Conflict
- Women Building Peace
- Dossier 28: An Islamic experience of religious pluralism in post-apartheid South Africa
- Dossier 25: The Role of the International Community in the Israeli-Palestinian Conflict
- Occasional Paper 14: Women's Teach-In - Antimilitarism, Fundamentalisms/Secularism and Civil Liberties & Anti-Terrorism Legislation after September 11th 2001