Sexual and Bodily Rights as Human Rights in the Middle East and North Africa Workshop Summary Report
Source:Women for Women's Human Rights/NEW WAYS
The workshop was designed to exchange information, knowledge and experience in the area of sexual and bodily rights and thus provide a broader regional framework for the ongoing efforts.
Submitted on Thu, 07/08/2004 - 23:00
- Kyrgyz Mufti Issues Fatwa Against Gays, Challenges HRW
- Turkey: International intellectuals call on the Turkish government to desist from its repression of popular protest
- Bangladesh: Matrilineal Marriage - 'My mother and I are married to the same man':
- Protesters demand male brothels for women in Turkey
- Tunisia: Not Illegal, but Taboo.
- WLUML Stands With Nigerian LGBT People, And All Persecuted For Their Sexuality Worldwide
- Uganda: WLUML/VNC Statement on the Situation of LGBT Rights Activists in Uganda
- Uganda: WLUML/VNC Statement on the Situation of LGBT Activists in Uganda
- UPDATE: Iran: Mohammad Mostafaie, Lawyer of Sakineh Ashtiani, arrested in Turkey
- UPDATE: Pakistan: Teenage girl abducted, raped and disrobed
- WSF: Attacks against lesbian, gay and bisexual people: Warning signs of fundamentalism?
- Safra Project Report of Initial Findings
- Dossier 22: Exploring the Context of Women’s Sexuality in Eastern Turkey
- Dossier 20: Turkey Country Report
- Dossier 18: The All-American Queer Pakistani Girl: The dilemma of being between cultures