Sexual and Bodily Rights as Human Rights in the Middle East and North Africa Workshop Summary Report
Source:Women for Women's Human Rights/NEW WAYS
The workshop was designed to exchange information, knowledge and experience in the area of sexual and bodily rights and thus provide a broader regional framework for the ongoing efforts.
Submitted on Fri, 07/09/2004 - 00:00
- WLUML Stands With Nigerian LGBT People, And All Persecuted For Their Sexuality Worldwide
- Uganda: WLUML/VNC Statement on the Situation of LGBT Rights Activists in Uganda
- Uganda: WLUML/VNC Statement on the Situation of LGBT Activists in Uganda
- UPDATE: Iran: Mohammad Mostafaie, Lawyer of Sakineh Ashtiani, arrested in Turkey
- UPDATE: Pakistan: Teenage girl abducted, raped and disrobed
- Dossier 32-33: Sexualities, Culture and Society in Muslim Contexts
- WSF: Attacks against lesbian, gay and bisexual people: Warning signs of fundamentalism?
- Safra Project Report of Initial Findings
- Dossier 22: Exploring the Context of Women’s Sexuality in Eastern Turkey
- Dossier 20: Turkey Country Report