Iran: Iran police in fashion crackdown
Iran's morality police have made several raids in Tehran, in an apparent crackdown on women who flout the strict Islamic dress code.
Submitted on Tue, 07/13/2004 - 00:00
- Mynamar: Kristallnacht in Myanmar
- Afghanistan: $2,500: The Value of a 6 year-old Afghan Girl.
- Iran: Za’feran Mohamaadi Murdered by her Family Members, Witnessed by Bystanders
- International: The Ethics of Alliance and Solidarity: An Exchange Between Rafia Zakaria and Meredith Tax
- Pakistan: Statement issued by the Women Action Forum (WAF), Karachi, following the attack on Shia residents of Abbas Colony
- Declaration of the Senegalese Feminist Forum statement during the Reflection on the Malian Crisis Meeting
- Update: Iran: Parastou Dokouhaki and Marzieh Rasouli held in Solitary Confinement in Evin Prison
- Iran: Parastou Dokouhaki and Marzieh Rasouli detained as a new wave of arrests is carried out in Iran
- Update: Iran: Alieh Eghamdoust released from prison after serving three year sentence
- UPDATE: Iran: Maryam Bahreman Still Held Despite Order for Release