Sudan: The politics of race that permeates Sudanese society plays out in Darfur
Sudan needs to deal with its dual Arab and sub-Saharan African legacy as race politics affects all citizens, from the clients of Khartoum's beauty parlours to the rape victims in Darfur.
Submitted on Mon, 07/19/2004 - 23:00
- Urgent Call to Denounce Sudanese State Violence
- Kenya: Protect girls by enforcing FGM and child marriage laws
- Sudan: Darfuri Activist in Detention for 6 months without charges!
- Who Cares About Stoning? Online Photo Campaign
- STATEMENT FROM ORGANIZATIONS AND ASSOCIATIONS IN SOLIDARITY WITH FEMALE EGYPTIAN ACTIVISTS
- Violence against Women, Bleeding Wound in the Syrian Conflict
- Masculinity, Son Preference and Intimate Partner Violence (India)
- Women Building Peace
- Prevention of Trafficking in Human Beings Online
- Female Genital Mutliation/Cutting: A Statistical Overview and an Exploration of the Dynamics of Change