Sudan: Rape as a weapon of war in Darfur
Girls as young as eight are being raped in Darfur and used as sex slaves. The mass rapes ongoing in Darfur are war crimes and crimes against humanity but the international community is doing very little to stop it, Amnesty International said.
Submitted on Thu, 07/22/2004 - 00:00
- UN: South Sudan army raped girls and burned them alive
- A Bad Year for Yara Sallam in Egypt's Republic of Fear
- Sudan seizes runs of 10 newspapers after sexual assault story
- Surge in sexual abuse by Egypt authorities, report says
- South Sudan: UNICEF warns women and children being victimized ‘with frightening regularity’
- URGENT ACTION NEEDED: INNOCENT SUDANESE MOTHER WILL FACE PUBLIC FLOGGING AND EXECUTION, SIHA CONDEMNS TODAY'S RULING IN HAJ YOUSIF COURT IN KHARTOUM
- URGENT ACTION: Sudan: Two Sudanese Activists At Risk Of Flogging
- Urgent Call to Denounce Sudanese State Violence
- Sudan: Darfuri Activist in Detention for 6 months without charges!
- Sudan: Female lawyer detained, risks torture!