Egypt: Women and strategies for change: An Egyptian model
Source:Daily Star Lebanon
Apart from international efforts to "rescue" women in the Middle East, female activists in Arab countries have been toiling for decades for reforms that achieve concrete gains for women.
Submitted on Thu, 08/19/2004 - 00:00
- New Feminist Leadership Web Portal Offers Online Home to All Generations of Activists
- New President, Old Pattern of Sexual Violence in Egypt
- Child marriage remains common, despite legal ban
- Striving for Gender Justice: Overcoming Obstacles
- Letter to Obama Administration on Egyptian State Violations of Human Rights
- Send your support to Yara Sallam and other human rights defenders imprisoned in Egypt
- URGENT: Join the international campaign against Egypt’s repressive protest law!
- Arbitrary Arrests and Detention of Women Human Rights Defenders
- Egypt: Postpone the 15 December referendum on the draft Constitution!
- Update: Intisar Sharif Abdallah Released Unconditionally without Further Charge
- Reclaiming the Streets for Women’s Dignity: Effective Initiatives in the Struggle against Gender-Based Violence in between Egypt’s Two Revolutions
- The Politics of Mobilising for Gender Justice in Egypt from Mubarak to Morsi and Beyond
- Egypt: #noprotestlaw campaign abridged toolkit
- Women's Rights and Transitions to Democracy: An Annotated Bibliography
- WLUML E-Gazette, 5th Edition