Burkina Faso: Circumcision arrests in Burkina
Police in the west African state of Burkina Faso have arrested 14 people for carrying out female genital mutilation (FGM) on young girls.
Submitted on Fri, 08/20/2004 - 00:00
- Stoning: Legal or Practised in 16 Countries and Showing No Signs of Abating
- Factsheet: Violence Against Women - the Missing MDG?
- Child, early and forced marriage in Pakistan: A submission to OHCHR
- Child, Early and Forced Marriage: A Multi-Country Study.
- Violence against Women, Bleeding Wound in the Syrian Conflict