International: The website of "Bint el Nas" an Arabic phrase that literally translates to "Daughter of the People".
Source:Bint el Nas
For women who identify as gay, lesbian, bisexual, transgender, and/or queer, and who are identified ethnically or culturally with the Arab world, regardless of where they live.
Submitted on Tue, 08/24/2004 - 23:00
- WLUML Stands With Nigerian LGBT People, And All Persecuted For Their Sexuality Worldwide
- STATEMENT FROM ORGANIZATIONS AND ASSOCIATIONS IN SOLIDARITY WITH FEMALE EGYPTIAN ACTIVISTS
- Universality Of Human Rights At Stake! Act Now To Oppose Russian Resolution On Traditional Values!
- Rights Must Be At the Center of the Family Planning Summit: Civil Society Declaration
- International: Open letter to President of the Human Rights Council regarding sexual orientation and gender identity
- Factsheet: Violence Against Women - the Missing MDG?
- Austerity Measures in Developing Countries: Public Expenditure Trends and the Risks to Women and Children
- Gender-Sensitive Media: A Voluntary Code of Ethics
- Solutions to End Child Marriage: Summary of the Evidence
- The Global Gender Gap Report 2013