International: The website of "Bint el Nas" an Arabic phrase that literally translates to "Daughter of the People".
Source:Bint el Nas
For women who identify as gay, lesbian, bisexual, transgender, and/or queer, and who are identified ethnically or culturally with the Arab world, regardless of where they live.
Submitted on Wed, 08/25/2004 - 00:00
- Indonesia's highest Islamic clerical body issues fatwa proposing death penalty for people caught having gay sex
- Making Law and Justice Work for Women
- It is too simple to reduce religious motives to mere pretexts for violence – New report
- Indonesia lawmakers drop plan for schoolgirl virginity tests after uproar
- The triple whammy: towards the eclipse of women’s rights
- On May 28, International Day of Action for Women’s Health, Women’s Rights Defenders Mobilize Worldwide Calling for the Inclusion of Women’s Sexual and Reproductive Health and Rights in the Post-2015 Development Agenda
- WLUML Stands With Nigerian LGBT People, And All Persecuted For Their Sexuality Worldwide
- STATEMENT FROM ORGANIZATIONS AND ASSOCIATIONS IN SOLIDARITY WITH FEMALE EGYPTIAN ACTIVISTS
- Universality Of Human Rights At Stake! Act Now To Oppose Russian Resolution On Traditional Values!
- Rights Must Be At the Center of the Family Planning Summit: Civil Society Declaration