Egypt: Network for resistance of violence against women
Source:Center for Egyptian Women's Legal Assistance
This project aims to help to end violence against women by making different groups of society aware of the danger of this phenomenon and its impact, not only on women but on the family and society.
Submitted on Fri, 08/27/2004 - 00:00
- Morocco: Women battle against domestic abuse
- Bangladesh: Islamists Demand that Bangladesh's Women Stay at Home
- Afghanistan: Woman killed for “dishonouring” family
- Egypt Risks Drifting Further Away from Human Rights Ideals
- Lebanon: Workshop on "Masculinity and ending Violence Against Women in the Middle East and Abroad"
- Sudan: 32 Nuba Women Behind Bars in the Women’s International Day!
- Sudan: Crackdown on Nuba Women Human Rights Activists!
- A Pakistani born Canadian Victim's Appeal for Help!
- AMNESTY INTERNATIONAL URGENT ACTION: Teacher charged and faces death penalty
- Jalila Khamis formally charged and faces EXECUTION!
- Sudanese WHRDs at The Frontlines: Arry Report on the Situation of WHRDs in Sudan
- Learning from Women to Create Gender Inclusive Cities
- Victories over Violence: Ensuring Safety for Women and Girls
- Mapping Stoning in Muslim Contexts
- Reparations for Women Subjected to Violence: First thematic report by SRVAW