Egypt: Network for resistance of violence against women
Source:Center for Egyptian Women's Legal Assistance
This project aims to help to end violence against women by making different groups of society aware of the danger of this phenomenon and its impact, not only on women but on the family and society.
Submitted on Fri, 08/27/2004 - 00:00
- Nigeria: Abducted women and girls forced to join Boko Haram attacks
- WLUML Networker Kholoud El-Sayed to Speak at TEDxSuezCanalUniversity
- Child brides take Zimbabwe govt to court over marriage laws
- Egypt: Women's rights activist among 17 facing spurious charges in security forces' 'cover up'
- Tahira Sami Khoso , Looking for Justice
- Egypt: Judicial harassment of Ms. Azza Soliman
- Over 220 Global Organizations Call for Immediate Release of Seven Imprisoned Women Human Rights Defenders in Egypt
- Support KMEWO in demanding Justice for Dunya!
- Send your support to Yara Sallam and other human rights defenders imprisoned in Egypt
- URGENT: Join the international campaign against Egypt’s repressive protest law!
- Afghanistan: Their lives on the line: Women human rights defenders under attack in Afghanistan
- Violence against Women in the context of Political Transformations and Economic Crisis in the Euro-Mediterranean Region:
- Too Young to Wed
- Reclaiming the Streets for Women’s Dignity: Effective Initiatives in the Struggle against Gender-Based Violence in between Egypt’s Two Revolutions