Egypt: Network for resistance of violence against women
Source:Center for Egyptian Women's Legal Assistance
This project aims to help to end violence against women by making different groups of society aware of the danger of this phenomenon and its impact, not only on women but on the family and society.
Submitted on Thu, 08/26/2004 - 23:00
- Taliban Stone Woman To Death For Eloping
- Update: Activists Yara Sallam, Sanaa Seif released from prison
- With Her Father On Death Row, Afghan Mother Attempts To Put Decade Of Incest, Abuse Behind Her
- Afghan shelter provides security for abused women
- India arrest 16 for beheading woman for 'witchcraft'
- SUDAN: URGENT ACTION EIGHT GIRLS FREE, ONE OTHER RISKS FLOGGING
- Egypt: Judicial harassment of Ms. Azza Soliman
- Over 220 Global Organizations Call for Immediate Release of Seven Imprisoned Women Human Rights Defenders in Egypt
- Support KMEWO in demanding Justice for Dunya!
- Send your support to Yara Sallam and other human rights defenders imprisoned in Egypt
- Recommendations for action against gender-related killing of women and girls
- Report of the Special Rapporteur on violence against women, its causes and consequences
- Addendum to the Report of the Special Rapporteur on violence against women, its causes and consequences
- Afghanistan: Their lives on the line: Women human rights defenders under attack in Afghanistan