International: New call to ban female mutilation
An international conference on female genital mutilation has ended in Kenya with a fresh call to ban the practice.
Submitted on Sun, 09/19/2004 - 23:00
- Uganda bans maids from working in Saudi Arabia
- Sudan: Rape as Weapon of War AU/UN Should Increase Investigations, Reporting on Abuses
- Minor convicted in heinous Delhi gang rape to be freed
- Taliban Stone Woman To Death For Eloping
- With Her Father On Death Row, Afghan Mother Attempts To Put Decade Of Incest, Abuse Behind Her
- SUDAN: URGENT ACTION EIGHT GIRLS FREE, ONE OTHER RISKS FLOGGING
- Support KMEWO in demanding Justice for Dunya!
- On May 28, International Day of Action for Women’s Health, Women’s Rights Defenders Mobilize Worldwide Calling for the Inclusion of Women’s Sexual and Reproductive Health and Rights in the Post-2015 Development Agenda
- Iraq: Don’t Legalize Marriage for 9-Year-Olds
- Urgent Action: Free Maryam Shafi’pour!
- Recommendations for action against gender-related killing of women and girls
- Women's Organisations in the West Asia Region: A Needs Assessment
- Report of the Special Rapporteur on violence against women, its causes and consequences
- Addendum to the Report of the Special Rapporteur on violence against women, its causes and consequences
- THE DUE DILIGENCE PRINCIPLE AND THE ROLE OF THE STATE: DISCRIMINATION AGAINST WOMEN IN FAMILY AND CULTURAL LIFE