Saudi Arabia: Saudi law unclear on women's vote
Saudi Arabia has published rules for forthcoming municipal elections that observers say hold out the possibility that women may be allowed to vote.
Submitted on Wed, 09/22/2004 - 00:00
- Saudi Arabia: Breakthrough in Saudi Arabia: Women Allowed An Parliament
- Bahrain: Interview with Maryam al-Khawaja "The Regime Oppresses All Bahrainis".
- Iran: Visits Withheld From Female Evin Prisoners.
- Myanmar: Myanmar's Rohingya Crisis.
- Gambia: Justice Prevails in a Two Year-Long Judicial Harassment Case Against Two Women Human Rights Defenders
- Sudan: Female lawyer detained, risks torture!
- Sudan: New arrests of Nuba activists!
- Sudan: Khadija Mohamed Badr Health Deteriorating in Detention
- Oman: End the Detention of Women Human Rights Defenders
- Bahrain: Women Human Rights Defenders International Coalition Statement on Bahrain in Solidarity with Al Khawaja