Afghanistan: Addiction behind the burka: how Afghan women use drugs to cope with legacy of war
War trauma is by far the biggest factor among those using opiates.
Submitted on Sun, 10/03/2004 - 23:00
- Indonesia: PRESS RELEASE: Women Leaders National Jamboree--230 Women Leaders Building the New Indonesian Economy and Peace
- Taliban Stone Woman To Death For Eloping
- Indonesia: The Other Face of the Helsinki Peace Process, Aceh 10 Years Later
- Farkhunda murder: Afghan court quashes death sentences
- With Her Father On Death Row, Afghan Mother Attempts To Put Decade Of Incest, Abuse Behind Her
- Statement in Condemnation of Terrorist Attack Targeting Media Organizations in Afghanistan
- SIGN THE PETITION: President Hamid Karzai: We call on you not to sign the new Law on Criminal Procedures
- Sudan: Stop Planting Mines in the Nuba Mountains!
- Afghanistan: End the Unlawful Criminalisation of Women and Girls Based on 'Moral Grounds'
- Afghanistan: Women included into Afghan delegation to Bonn
- Forced Gynecological Exams As Sexual Harassment and Human Rights Violation
- Leaflet: Women In Black Denounce UK Complicity in Atrocities in Sudan
- Afghanistan: Their lives on the line: Women human rights defenders under attack in Afghanistan
- Unspeakable Crimes Against Children: Sexual Violence in Conflict
- RIWPS Annual Brochure 2013