Iran: New Religious Thought and Feminism: An Interview with Alireza Alavitabar
Translated excerpts from an interview with Alireza Alavitabar, published in the Farvardin 1382 (March 2003) issue of Aftab magazine in Iran.
Submitted on Mon, 10/04/2004 - 23:00
- UN human rights experts urge Kenya to repeal discriminatory sections in Matrimonial Property Act
- Islamic Republic football officials and gender-based discrimination against female athletes
- Morocco to change rape marriage law
- After advocacy by women's movement, Morocco makes major reform to rape law
- Iran: 'Jila Baniyaghoob | Prisoner Of Conscience In Iran'
- A Former Child Bride is Hanged and Denied Her Last Wish to See Her Daughter
- Urgent Action: Free Maryam Shafi’pour!
- SIGN THE PETITION: President Hamid Karzai: We call on you not to sign the new Law on Criminal Procedures
- URGENT ACTION: Iran: A former child bride faces execution by hanging
- Urgent Action: Zahra and Ali in Imminent Danger of Stoning!