Indonesia: Islam and Interfaith Relations in South Asia
Lily Zakiyah Munir is a leading Muslim women’s rights activist in Indonesia and works closely with the ‘ulama and students of Indonesian Islamic boarding schools or pesantrens.
Submitted on Thu, 10/07/2004 - 00:00
- Sultan of Brunei introduces tough Islamic punishments
- Tunisia's fight against fundamentalism: an interview with Amel Grami
- "Your Fatwa Does Not Apply Here": the human rights struggle against Muslim fundamentalism.
- Nigeria: Sharia's Rise in Nigeria Incited Stoning Sentences
- Indonesia: Female students may be forced to undergo 'virginity tests'
- Urgent Action: Zahra and Ali in Imminent Danger of Stoning!
- Update: Intisar Sharif Abdallah Released Unconditionally without Further Charge
- Rights Must Be At the Center of the Family Planning Summit: Civil Society Declaration
- VNC Statement: The Vatican's Crackdown Against the Nuns Is Unacceptable and Deplorable
- UPDATE: Saudi Arabia: Al Sharif released, 17 June Women2Drive campaign continues