Indonesia: Islam and Interfaith Relations in South Asia
Lily Zakiyah Munir is a leading Muslim women’s rights activist in Indonesia and works closely with the ‘ulama and students of Indonesian Islamic boarding schools or pesantrens.
Submitted on Thu, 10/07/2004 - 00:00
- Event: Religious Fundamentalisms Impact on Women’s Rights in Africa
- Blogger Oyasiqur hacked to death
- 147 dead, Islamist gunmen killed after attack at Kenya college
- Indonesia's highest Islamic clerical body issues fatwa proposing death penalty for people caught having gay sex
- Making Law and Justice Work for Women
- Call for Iraqi Women Victimized by ISIS
- 'Stop the extreme group of monks called Bodu Bala Sena who ignites the religious hatred, enmity and violent oppressions in Srilanka
- NIGERIA: Bring back the abducted school girls of Chibok
- Urgent Action: Zahra and Ali in Imminent Danger of Stoning!
- Update: Intisar Sharif Abdallah Released Unconditionally without Further Charge