Indonesia: Islam and Interfaith Relations in South Asia
Lily Zakiyah Munir is a leading Muslim women’s rights activist in Indonesia and works closely with the ‘ulama and students of Indonesian Islamic boarding schools or pesantrens.
Submitted on Thu, 10/07/2004 - 00:00
- Indonesia: Child Protection a Low Priority
- Mynamar: Kristallnacht in Myanmar
- Afghanistan: $2,500: The Value of a 6 year-old Afghan Girl.
- International: The Ethics of Alliance and Solidarity: An Exchange Between Rafia Zakaria and Meredith Tax
- Pakistan: Statement issued by the Women Action Forum (WAF), Karachi, following the attack on Shia residents of Abbas Colony
- Update: Intisar Sharif Abdallah Released Unconditionally without Further Charge
- Rights Must Be At the Center of the Family Planning Summit: Civil Society Declaration
- VNC Statement: The Vatican's Crackdown Against the Nuns Is Unacceptable and Deplorable
- UPDATE: Saudi Arabia: Al Sharif released, 17 June Women2Drive campaign continues
- Pakistan: Ensure safety of Asia Bibi and her family and repeal Pakistan’s Blasphemy Laws