Afghanistan: Intimidation and Attacks against Women in Public Life in Afghanistan
Source:Human Rights Watch
This report is based on interviews with women NGO activists, journalists, government officials, doctors, teachers, UN workers, and international donors from a wide range of ethnic groups, political affiliations, and regions.
Submitted on Mon, 10/11/2004 - 23:00
- Bangladesh: Government plans to relocate camps cause fear and anxiety among Rohingya refugees from Myanmar.
- Afghanistan: Uphill struggle for female aid workers
- North Africa: Racism, sexism and violence against sub-Saharan African migrant women
- Afghan women excluded from peace talks with Taliban, says Oxfam
- Losing Hope in Iran and Egypt
- Please acquit and release Asia Bibi
- Over 220 Global Organizations Call for Immediate Release of Seven Imprisoned Women Human Rights Defenders in Egypt
- Send your support to Yara Sallam and other human rights defenders imprisoned in Egypt
- URGENT: Join the international campaign against Egypt’s repressive protest law!
- Arbitrary Arrests and Detention of Women Human Rights Defenders