Afghanistan: Intimidation and Attacks against Women in Public Life in Afghanistan
Source:Human Rights Watch
This report is based on interviews with women NGO activists, journalists, government officials, doctors, teachers, UN workers, and international donors from a wide range of ethnic groups, political affiliations, and regions.
Submitted on Tue, 10/12/2004 - 00:00
- Afghan President Nominates First Female Judge to Supreme Court
- Indonesia's Aceh bans women from nightspots after 11pm
- Iran: Harsh prison sentences for two female activists highlight rampant injustice
- Egyptian activist Mahinour El-Masry sentenced to 15 months in prison
- Displaced women and girls trapped in Afghanistan’s cities
- Egypt: Judicial harassment of Ms. Azza Soliman
- Please acquit and release Asia Bibi
- Over 220 Global Organizations Call for Immediate Release of Seven Imprisoned Women Human Rights Defenders in Egypt
- Send your support to Yara Sallam and other human rights defenders imprisoned in Egypt
- URGENT: Join the international campaign against Egypt’s repressive protest law!