Afghanistan: Intimidation and Attacks against Women in Public Life in Afghanistan
Source:Human Rights Watch
This report is based on interviews with women NGO activists, journalists, government officials, doctors, teachers, UN workers, and international donors from a wide range of ethnic groups, political affiliations, and regions.
Submitted on Tue, 10/12/2004 - 00:00
- Afghanistan: Parliament fails to pass divisive women's law
- Afghanistan: Woman killed for “dishonouring” family
- Afghanistan: $2,500: The Value of a 6 year-old Afghan Girl.
- Afghanistan: Afghan Women’s Affairs Aide Shot Months After Killing Of Predecessor
- Afghanistan: Afghan Women’s Affairs Aide Shot Months After Killing of Predecessor.
- Sudan: Female lawyer detained, risks torture!
- Sudan: New arrests of Nuba activists!
- Sudan: Khadija Mohamed Badr Health Deteriorating in Detention
- Oman: End the Detention of Women Human Rights Defenders
- Bahrain: Women Human Rights Defenders International Coalition Statement on Bahrain in Solidarity with Al Khawaja