Iraq: Chaos, murder and mayhem
Kidnapping and killing is a daily reality in Iraq, but in the west the atrocities go unrecorded and the dead are unnamed.
Submitted on Tue, 10/26/2004 - 23:00
- Libya: Civil rights activist murdered in Tripoli
- Saudi Arabia: ‘Dear King Salman, why I’m terrified about our Saudi future,’ by a loyal subject
- Egypt: update 18 dead, 52 injured on January 25 anniversary
- Womens Voices Must Stay Alive in ISIS-Controlled Regions
- Statement Of Solidarity With The Women Of Iraq