Palestine: New publication 'Stop the Apartheid Wall' by the Jerusalem Center for Women
Source:Jerusalem Center for Women
This publication notes the results of a year long program that aimed to increase awareness of Palestinian women on human rights, violence against women, democracy and the importance of women’s political participation.
Submitted on Thu, 10/28/2004 - 00:00
- European Feminist Initiative: "Palestine, Libya, Syria... More than ever Feminists for Peace and Democracy"
- UPDATE: Myanmar: Joint NGO statement supporting Human Rights Defenders in Burma
- UPDATE: Turkey: Muyeser Gunes and members of Mothers for Peace are free
- Turkey: Demand the release of members of the Peace Caravan
- UPDATE - Iraq: Giuliana Sgrena has been released
- Dossier 28: An Islamic experience of religious pluralism in post-apartheid South Africa
- WSF: The Model Parliament for family law reform: A signiﬁcant step towards linking women’s issues with national concerns
- WSF: The rise of fundamentalism and the role of the ‘state’ in the specific political context of Palestine
- Occasional Paper 14: Women's Teach-In - Antimilitarism, Fundamentalisms/Secularism and Civil Liberties & Anti-Terrorism Legislation after September 11th 2001
- Occasional Paper 13: Women's Peacecast V - In Search of Justice, Human Rights and a Just Peace