Pakistan: Cultural Cruelties: Confronting honour killings
Source:Asian Centre for Human Rights - ACHR
The Pakistan government bulldozed the Criminal Law (Amendment) Bill 2004 against “honour killings” in the National Assembly and adopted it on 26 October 2004 without any debate amidst opposition walkout.
Submitted on Fri, 10/29/2004 - 00:00
- With Her Father On Death Row, Afghan Mother Attempts To Put Decade Of Incest, Abuse Behind Her
- Afghan shelter provides security for abused women
- India arrest 16 for beheading woman for 'witchcraft'
- Domestic violence in Turkey reaches boiling point
- Malaysia: Women’s groups insist that marital rape be made a crime
- Report of the Special Rapporteur on violence against women, its causes and consequences
- Addendum to the Report of the Special Rapporteur on violence against women, its causes and consequences
- Afghanistan: Their lives on the line: Women human rights defenders under attack in Afghanistan
- Shirkat Gah Newsheet March 2015