Afghanistan: Women failed by progress in Afghanistan
Among the principles of Security Council Resolution 1325 is that women must have equal participation in the resolution of conflict and in peace processes.
Submitted on Tue, 11/02/2004 - 00:00
- Afghanistan: Reject stoning, flogging, amputation and other Taliban-era punishments
- Public stoning consideration is latest setback for Afghan women's rights
- Iran: 'Jila Baniyaghoob | Prisoner Of Conscience In Iran'
- Saudi women flood social media with driving videos, pictures
- Saudi Arabia: Women Activists' Sentences Confirmed