Afghanistan: Women failed by progress in Afghanistan
Among the principles of Security Council Resolution 1325 is that women must have equal participation in the resolution of conflict and in peace processes.
Submitted on Tue, 11/02/2004 - 00:00
- Sultan of Brunei threatens his citizens following online criticism of Sharia law plan
- Silence did not make Sanaz Nezami strong: Facing immigrant domestic violence
- Bahrain: Continued Use Of Politicized Judiciary By The Authority To Keep Activist Zainab Al-Khawaja Behind Bars
- The ‘anti-women gag law’ in Afghanistan: the pitfalls of hasty conclusions
- Afghanistan: WLUML Welcomes Karzai's Postponement of Criminal Procedures Law
- SIGN THE PETITION: President Hamid Karzai: We call on you not to sign the new Law on Criminal Procedures
- Urgent Call to Denounce Sudanese State Violence
- Sudan: Darfuri Activist in Detention for 6 months without charges!
- Sudan: Female lawyer detained, risks torture!
- Sudan: New arrests of Nuba activists!