Afghanistan: Women failed by progress in Afghanistan
Among the principles of Security Council Resolution 1325 is that women must have equal participation in the resolution of conflict and in peace processes.
Submitted on Tue, 11/02/2004 - 01:00
- SUDAN: URGENT ACTION - WOMEN RISK FLOGGING FOR ‘INDECENT’ CLOTHING
- Egypt: Judicial harassment of Ms. Azza Soliman
- Please acquit and release Asia Bibi
- Over 220 Global Organizations Call for Immediate Release of Seven Imprisoned Women Human Rights Defenders in Egypt
- Send your support to Yara Sallam and other human rights defenders imprisoned in Egypt