Afghanistan: Women failed by progress in Afghanistan
Among the principles of Security Council Resolution 1325 is that women must have equal participation in the resolution of conflict and in peace processes.
Submitted on Tue, 11/02/2004 - 01:00
- India: Divorce dictates dire conditions for Muslim women
- Afghanistan: Parliament fails to pass divisive women's law
- Afghanistan: Woman killed for “dishonouring” family
- Afghanistan: $2,500: The Value of a 6 year-old Afghan Girl.
- Afghanistan: Afghan Women’s Affairs Aide Shot Months After Killing Of Predecessor
- Sudan: Female lawyer detained, risks torture!
- Sudan: New arrests of Nuba activists!
- Sudan: Khadija Mohamed Badr Health Deteriorating in Detention
- Oman: End the Detention of Women Human Rights Defenders
- Bahrain: Women Human Rights Defenders International Coalition Statement on Bahrain in Solidarity with Al Khawaja