Nigeria: Update on the case of Daso Adamu
Source:BAOBAB for Women's Human Rights
Daso Adamu's case was argued on 3rd November 2004.
The case has been adjourned to 2nd December 2004 for judgement.
More background can be found in a news report from The Guardian newspaper.
Submitted on Thu, 11/04/2004 - 01:00
- 'Stop the extreme group of monks called Bodu Bala Sena who ignites the religious hatred, enmity and violent oppressions in Srilanka
- WLUML Stands With Nigerian LGBT People, And All Persecuted For Their Sexuality Worldwide
- Urgent Action: Zahra and Ali in Imminent Danger of Stoning!
- Declaration of the Senegalese Feminist Forum statement during the Reflection on the Malian Crisis Meeting
- UPDATE: Saudi Arabia: Al Sharif released, 17 June Women2Drive campaign continues