Nigeria: Update on the case of Daso Adamu
Source:BAOBAB for Women's Human Rights
Daso Adamu's case was argued on 3rd November 2004.
The case has been adjourned to 2nd December 2004 for judgement.
More background can be found in a news report from The Guardian newspaper.
Submitted on Thu, 11/04/2004 - 01:00
- Mynamar: Kristallnacht in Myanmar
- Afghanistan: $2,500: The Value of a 6 year-old Afghan Girl.
- International: The Ethics of Alliance and Solidarity: An Exchange Between Rafia Zakaria and Meredith Tax
- Pakistan: Statement issued by the Women Action Forum (WAF), Karachi, following the attack on Shia residents of Abbas Colony
- Afghanistan: Afghan Women’s Affairs Aide Shot Months After Killing of Predecessor.
- Declaration of the Senegalese Feminist Forum statement during the Reflection on the Malian Crisis Meeting
- UPDATE: Saudi Arabia: Al Sharif released, 17 June Women2Drive campaign continues
- Pakistan: Ensure safety of Asia Bibi and her family and repeal Pakistan’s Blasphemy Laws
- UPDATE: Iran: Sakineh Mohammadi-Ashtiani case: another test of Iran's flawed justice system
- Iran: A Statement of Concern Regarding the Televised ‘Confession’ by Sakineh Mohammadi Ashtiani