Pakistan: Thinking aloud - politics, elections and God by Razi Azmi
Source:South Asia Citizen's Wire
Religion and politics make for a very lethal combination, not just for others but also for the very society in which this occurs.
Submitted on Mon, 11/08/2004 - 00:00
- Afghanistan: Prominent female politician and 'brave voice' Angeza Shinwari dies after car bomb attack
- Nigeria: Why it is hard to know the truth about the Boko Haram crisis
- Malaysia: Muslim women's group Sisters in Islam gain judicial review of 'deviants' fatwa
- Honour killing: Four get death for lynching pregnant woman in Lahore
- Nigeria: Victims of Abductions Tell Their Stories
- Please acquit and release Asia Bibi
- Call for Iraqi Women Victimized by ISIS
- 'Stop the extreme group of monks called Bodu Bala Sena who ignites the religious hatred, enmity and violent oppressions in Srilanka
- NIGERIA: Bring back the abducted school girls of Chibok
- Urgent Action: Zahra and Ali in Imminent Danger of Stoning!