Iran: Mahboubeh Abbasgholizadeh, the editor of Ferzaneh, has been arrested
Source:Iranian NGO's Training Center
Mahboubeh Gholizadeh held indefinitely, under undisclosed charges and her whereabouts still unknown.
Submitted on Mon, 11/08/2004 - 01:00
- Turkey: International intellectuals call on the Turkish government to desist from its repression of popular protest
- Tunisia: European Women go on Trial for Topless Protest
- Iran: Iran’s ban on female presidential candidates contradicts Constitution
- India: Divorce dictates dire conditions for Muslim women
- Iran: Za’feran Mohamaadi Murdered by her Family Members, Witnessed by Bystanders
- Sudan: Female lawyer detained, risks torture!
- Sudan: New arrests of Nuba activists!
- Sudan: Khadija Mohamed Badr Health Deteriorating in Detention
- Bahrain: Women Human Rights Defenders International Coalition Statement on Bahrain in Solidarity with Al Khawaja
- UPDATE: Gambia: Isatou Touray and Amie Bojang-Sissoho freed on bail
- Mapping Stoning in Muslim Contexts
- Control and Sexuality: The Revival of Zina Laws in Muslim Contexts
- Symposium Report: The Role of Sport in Resisting, Accommodating and in Remaking Muslim Women
- Everyone's Guide to By-passing Internet Censorship
- WSF: The lesson from Iran: How the 'warning signs of fundamentalism' were ignored