Iran: Nine with links to reformist sites freed but seven cyberjournalists still in prison
Source:Reporters Without Borders
The Iranian authorities have arrested around 20 people since September 2004, all suspected of contributing to news websites.
Submitted on Thu, 11/11/2004 - 01:00
- Missing female Sudanese rights activist found beaten in street
- Egypt: Women's rights activist among 17 facing spurious charges in security forces' 'cover up'
- Iran Will Allow Women in Sports Stadiums, Reversing a Much-Criticized Rule
- Bahrain: Authorities continue to target women’s rights defender Ghada Jamsheer
- Challenging Iran's women's rights narrative
- Egypt: Judicial harassment of Ms. Azza Soliman
- Please acquit and release Asia Bibi
- Over 220 Global Organizations Call for Immediate Release of Seven Imprisoned Women Human Rights Defenders in Egypt
- Send your support to Yara Sallam and other human rights defenders imprisoned in Egypt
- URGENT: Join the international campaign against Egypt’s repressive protest law!
- Egypt: #noprotestlaw campaign abridged toolkit
- Disposable Victims: Laws and Practices on Gender-related Killings of Women and Girls in the Islamic Republic of Iran
- 35 Years of Forced Hijab: The Widespread and Systematic Violation of Women's Rights in Iran
- No One is Safe: Abuses of Women in Iraq's Criminal Justice System
- Early and Forced Marriage in the Islamic Republic of Iran