Sweden: Debate opens on 'honour killings'
Delegates from around the world are meeting in Sweden to explore ways of combating so-called "honour killings".
Submitted on Tue, 12/07/2004 - 01:00
- Stoning: Legal or Practised in 16 Countries and Showing No Signs of Abating
- Factsheet: Violence Against Women - the Missing MDG?
- Child, early and forced marriage in Pakistan: A submission to OHCHR
- Child, Early and Forced Marriage: A Multi-Country Study.
- Violence against Women, Bleeding Wound in the Syrian Conflict