Nigeria: Update on the case of Daso Adamu
Source:BAOBAB for Women’s Human Rights
Daso Adamu has been discharged and acquitted.
In the Upper Sharia Court of Bauchi State of Nigeria, the appeal between Daso Adamu was heard on 2 December 2004 and judgement given on the 9th December.
Submitted on Fri, 12/10/2004 - 01:00
- Child brides take Zimbabwe govt to court over marriage laws
- Tahira Sami Khoso , Looking for Justice
- Aminata Manneh Gender Activist Went Missing After filming a Police Officer Maltreating a Child
- Against their will: Inside Canada’s forced marriages
- Turkey: Men wear skirts in İstanbul march to protest violence against women
- 'Our job is to shoot, slaughter and kill': Boko Haram's reign of terror in north east Nigeria
- Afghanistan: Their lives on the line: Women human rights defenders under attack in Afghanistan
- Violence against Women in the context of Political Transformations and Economic Crisis in the Euro-Mediterranean Region:
- Too Young to Wed