Nigeria: Update on the case of Daso Adamu
Source:BAOBAB for Women’s Human Rights
Daso Adamu has been discharged and acquitted.
In the Upper Sharia Court of Bauchi State of Nigeria, the appeal between Daso Adamu was heard on 2 December 2004 and judgement given on the 9th December.
Submitted on Fri, 12/10/2004 - 00:00
- SUDAN: URGENT ACTION EIGHT GIRLS FREE, ONE OTHER RISKS FLOGGING
- Support KMEWO in demanding Justice for Dunya!
- NIGERIA: Bring back the abducted school girls of Chibok
- Iraq: Don’t Legalize Marriage for 9-Year-Olds
- WLUML Stands With Nigerian LGBT People, And All Persecuted For Their Sexuality Worldwide
- Recommendations for action against gender-related killing of women and girls
- Report of the Special Rapporteur on violence against women, its causes and consequences
- Addendum to the Report of the Special Rapporteur on violence against women, its causes and consequences
- 'Our job is to shoot, slaughter and kill': Boko Haram's reign of terror in north east Nigeria
- Afghanistan: Their lives on the line: Women human rights defenders under attack in Afghanistan