Nigeria: Update on the case of Daso Adamu
Source:BAOBAB for Women’s Human Rights
Daso Adamu has been discharged and acquitted.
In the Upper Sharia Court of Bauchi State of Nigeria, the appeal between Daso Adamu was heard on 2 December 2004 and judgement given on the 9th December.
Submitted on Fri, 12/10/2004 - 00:00
- WLUML Stands With Nigerian LGBT People, And All Persecuted For Their Sexuality Worldwide
- Urgent Action: Free Maryam Shafi’pour!
- URGENT: Maldives: Sex without Consent is always Rape
- To the British Government: Work with Dubai's government to free Afsana!
- URGENT ACTION: Sudan: Two Sudanese Activists At Risk Of Flogging
- Factsheet: Violence Against Women - the Missing MDG?
- Child, early and forced marriage in Pakistan: A submission to OHCHR
- Child, Early and Forced Marriage: A Multi-Country Study.
- Violence against Women, Bleeding Wound in the Syrian Conflict
- Masculinity, Son Preference and Intimate Partner Violence (India)