Pakistan: 'Honour-killings bill too weak'
Pakistan's only woman cabinet minister says she accepts that a bill tightening legislation against so-called honour killings does not go far enough.
Submitted on Tue, 12/14/2004 - 01:00
- Nigeria: Abducted women and girls forced to join Boko Haram attacks
- Swat Woman Of Courage Gets Sisters' Council To Speak Up
- Child brides take Zimbabwe govt to court over marriage laws
- Aminata Manneh Gender Activist Went Missing After filming a Police Officer Maltreating a Child
- Against their will: Inside Canada’s forced marriages