Pakistan: 'Honour-killings bill too weak'
Pakistan's only woman cabinet minister says she accepts that a bill tightening legislation against so-called honour killings does not go far enough.
Submitted on Tue, 12/14/2004 - 00:00
- Recommendations for action against gender-related killing of women and girls
- Report of the Special Rapporteur on violence against women, its causes and consequences
- Addendum to the Report of the Special Rapporteur on violence against women, its causes and consequences
- Afghanistan: Their lives on the line: Women human rights defenders under attack in Afghanistan
- Shirkat Gah Newsheet March 2015