Palestine: Mapping and analyzing the landscape of femicide in the Palestinian society
Source:Women’s Center for Legal Aid and Counseling
Femicide (murder of women), however, has rarely been the subject of feminist and non-feminist analysts. This study is the first of its nature in the Arab World to study such atrocities.
Submitted on Wed, 12/15/2004 - 01:00
- Stoning: Legal or Practised in 16 Countries and Showing No Signs of Abating
- Factsheet: Violence Against Women - the Missing MDG?
- Child, early and forced marriage in Pakistan: A submission to OHCHR
- Child, Early and Forced Marriage: A Multi-Country Study.
- Violence against Women, Bleeding Wound in the Syrian Conflict