Turkey: Reform of the Turkish Penal Code
Source:Women for Women's Human Rights - New Ways
A major step towards gender equality and sexual and bodily rights.
Submitted on Tue, 12/21/2004 - 01:00
- Turkish journalist stripped of parental rights over court coverage: lawyer
- Muslim women in India petition Supreme Court to end 'triple talaq’ instant divorce
- India: 'Now, men will be a bit scared to say talaq'
- Domestic violence in Turkey reaches boiling point
- Turkey election: Kurds, women, gays put faith in upstart party
- Saudi Arabia: Release Maysaa Alamoudi and Loujain Alhathloul
- SIGN THE PETITION: President Hamid Karzai: We call on you not to sign the new Law on Criminal Procedures
- Egypt: Postpone the 15 December referendum on the draft Constitution!
- Women Living Under Muslim Laws Statement on Libya
- Saudi Arabia: WLUML/VNC Statement: 'We Say "Yes" to Women's Full Enjoyment of their Rights'