Turkey: Reform of the Turkish Penal Code
Source:Women for Women's Human Rights - New Ways
A major step towards gender equality and sexual and bodily rights.
Submitted on Tue, 12/21/2004 - 01:00
- Algeria passes law banning violence against women
- Iran Will Allow Women in Sports Stadiums, Reversing a Much-Criticized Rule
- Jordan detains journalist Rula Amin without charges over custody battle
- Turkey: Men wear skirts in İstanbul march to protest violence against women
- Lebanon debates introducing civil marriage
- Saudi Arabia: Release Maysaa Alamoudi and Loujain Alhathloul
- SIGN THE PETITION: President Hamid Karzai: We call on you not to sign the new Law on Criminal Procedures
- Egypt: Postpone the 15 December referendum on the draft Constitution!
- Women Living Under Muslim Laws Statement on Libya
- Saudi Arabia: WLUML/VNC Statement: 'We Say "Yes" to Women's Full Enjoyment of their Rights'