Turkey: Reform of the Turkish Penal Code
Source:Women for Women's Human Rights - New Ways
A major step towards gender equality and sexual and bodily rights.
Submitted on Tue, 12/21/2004 - 01:00
- Turkey: International intellectuals call on the Turkish government to desist from its repression of popular protest
- Afghanistan: Number of women jailed for fleeing abuse soars!
- Bangladesh Defies Hardliners, Elects First Female Speaker
- Afghanistan: Afghan protest against women's rights legislation
- Protesters demand male brothels for women in Turkey
- Egypt: Postpone the 15 December referendum on the draft Constitution!
- Women Living Under Muslim Laws Statement on Libya
- Saudi Arabia: WLUML/VNC Statement: 'We Say "Yes" to Women's Full Enjoyment of their Rights'
- UPDATE: Iran: Mohammad Mostafaie, Lawyer of Sakineh Ashtiani, arrested in Turkey
- UPDATE: Canada: Canadian polygamist leader arrested