International: Contraception and abortion in Islam
Source:The Religious Consultation on Population, Reproductive Health and Ethics
Contraception has a long history in Islam. Early Islam actually developed contraceptive medicine and instructed Europe on it.
Submitted on Thu, 12/23/2004 - 00:00
- Should India review Muslim divorce law?
- Saudi Arabia: Moms visiting clinics seeking male children
- Protect Sri Lankan Muslim Journalist Sharmila Seyyid Who Supports Sex Workers’ Rights: Muslim Civil Society
- Making Law and Justice Work for Women
- It is too simple to reduce religious motives to mere pretexts for violence – New report
- STATEMENT FROM ORGANIZATIONS AND ASSOCIATIONS IN SOLIDARITY WITH FEMALE EGYPTIAN ACTIVISTS
- Universality Of Human Rights At Stake! Act Now To Oppose Russian Resolution On Traditional Values!
- International: Open letter to President of the Human Rights Council regarding sexual orientation and gender identity
- Kyrgyzstan: Support the campaign to ensure continued access to abortion
- UN: Open letter from NGOs to the General Assembly regarding terrorism debate
- Women's Organisations in the West Asia Region: A Needs Assessment
- THE DUE DILIGENCE PRINCIPLE AND THE ROLE OF THE STATE: DISCRIMINATION AGAINST WOMEN IN FAMILY AND CULTURAL LIFE
- Compilation Of Inputs From Women’s Rights Advocates On The Occasion Of The 59th Commission On The Status Of Women
- WLUML Gazette, 15th Edition - January 2015