Campaign to Stop Funding Hate (CSFH) urges responsible giving in the wake of Tsunami tragedy
Source:Campaign to Stop Funding Hate
CSFH appeals to donors to ensure that their well-intended donations do not end up in sectarian hands and ensure that this tragedy does not provide another opportunity for communal/hate groups to gain a foothold in a plural society.
Submitted on Tue, 01/04/2005 - 01:00
- Afghan clerics uneasy as civil rights movement gains momentum
- Aceh Prepares to Enforce Broader Sharia Criminal Code, With Stiffer Penalties
- “Good Iranian Women Don’t Watch Sports”
- Karima Bennoune Featured in TEDxExeter 2015 – Taking the Long View
- 'There's no life without music': the Malian musicians fighting Islamists with songs – video
- Women Living Under Muslim Laws (WLUML) condemns the harassment of Sri Lankan activist Sharmila Seyyid
- Call for Iraqi Women Victimized by ISIS
- 'Stop the extreme group of monks called Bodu Bala Sena who ignites the religious hatred, enmity and violent oppressions in Srilanka
- NIGERIA: Bring back the abducted school girls of Chibok
- Urgent Action: Zahra and Ali in Imminent Danger of Stoning!
- Report of the Special Rapporteur on Freedom of Religion or Belief, Heiner Bielefeldt, Human Rights Council 28th Session
- Dossier 30-31: The Struggle for Secularism in Europe and North America
- Dossier 28: Secularism in India
- Dossier 28: Secular women's activism in contemporary Egypt
- Dossier 28: Secularism - a precondition for democracy?