Campaign to Stop Funding Hate (CSFH) urges responsible giving in the wake of Tsunami tragedy
Source:Campaign to Stop Funding Hate
CSFH appeals to donors to ensure that their well-intended donations do not end up in sectarian hands and ensure that this tragedy does not provide another opportunity for communal/hate groups to gain a foothold in a plural society.
Submitted on Tue, 01/04/2005 - 00:00
- Sultan of Brunei introduces tough Islamic punishments
- Tunisia's fight against fundamentalism: an interview with Amel Grami
- "Your Fatwa Does Not Apply Here": the human rights struggle against Muslim fundamentalism.
- Nigeria: Sharia's Rise in Nigeria Incited Stoning Sentences
- Algeria: the real lessons for Egypt
- Urgent Action: Zahra and Ali in Imminent Danger of Stoning!
- Update: Intisar Sharif Abdallah Released Unconditionally without Further Charge
- Rights Must Be At the Center of the Family Planning Summit: Civil Society Declaration
- VNC Statement: The Vatican's Crackdown Against the Nuns Is Unacceptable and Deplorable
- UPDATE: Saudi Arabia: Al Sharif released, 17 June Women2Drive campaign continues