Afghanistan: Access to Justice for Afghan Women
Three years since the formal end of the war and the removal of the Taliban from power, the situation in Afghanistan continues to threaten the safety, security, and human rights of Afghan citizens, particularly Afghan women.
Submitted on Fri, 01/07/2005 - 01:00
- Kabul mob attack: Women help bury 'wrongly accused' Farkhunda
- Making Law and Justice Work for Women
- It is too simple to reduce religious motives to mere pretexts for violence – New report
- Nigeria: Why it is hard to know the truth about the Boko Haram crisis
- Afghanistan: Uphill struggle for female aid workers
- Call for Iraqi Women Victimized by ISIS
- 'Stop the extreme group of monks called Bodu Bala Sena who ignites the religious hatred, enmity and violent oppressions in Srilanka
- NIGERIA: Bring back the abducted school girls of Chibok
- SIGN THE PETITION: President Hamid Karzai: We call on you not to sign the new Law on Criminal Procedures
- Urgent Action: Zahra and Ali in Imminent Danger of Stoning!