UPDATE - Algeria: Justice given to women in Hassi Messaoud
We have received news that on 3 January 2005, thanks to a large national and international mobilization of women's organisations, justice was done.
Submitted on Fri, 01/07/2005 - 01:00
- Stoning: Legal or Practised in 16 Countries and Showing No Signs of Abating
- Factsheet: Violence Against Women - the Missing MDG?
- Child, early and forced marriage in Pakistan: A submission to OHCHR
- Child, Early and Forced Marriage: A Multi-Country Study.
- Violence against Women, Bleeding Wound in the Syrian Conflict