Iraq: Quiet, or I'll call democracy
Iraqi women were long the most liberated in the Middle East. Occupation has confined them to their homes.
Submitted on Thu, 01/13/2005 - 01:00
- Surge in sexual abuse by Egypt authorities, report says
- Interview: These Yezidi Girls Escaped ISIS. Now what?
- Libya: Civil rights activist murdered in Tripoli
- Saudi Arabia: ‘Dear King Salman, why I’m terrified about our Saudi future,’ by a loyal subject
- Egypt: update 18 dead, 52 injured on January 25 anniversary