Iraq: Quiet, or I'll call democracy
Iraqi women were long the most liberated in the Middle East. Occupation has confined them to their homes.
Submitted on Thu, 01/13/2005 - 00:00
- Iraq: Women Suffer Under ISIS: For Sunnis, Lives Curtailed; for Yezidis, New Accounts of Brutal Rapes
- Indonesia: The Other Face of the Helsinki Peace Process, Aceh 10 Years Later
- Blood money marriage makes comeback in Iraq
- A Bad Year for Yara Sallam in Egypt's Republic of Fear
- Surge in sexual abuse by Egypt authorities, report says