Iraq: Quiet, or I'll call democracy
Iraqi women were long the most liberated in the Middle East. Occupation has confined them to their homes.
Submitted on Thu, 01/13/2005 - 01:00
- Syria's female refugees facing poverty, harassment and isolation
- Lebanon’s Closed Doors for Palestinian Refugees
- Quick Thoughts: Zainab Saleh on Iraq
- ISIS advance adds to aid challenges in Iraq’s north
- ON THE OCCUPATION OF MOSUL AND THE CITIES OF WESTERN IRAQ – YANAR MOHAMMED (ORGANIZATION OF WOMEN’S FREEDOM IN IRAQ)