France: Ensure police protection for Mohamed Sifaoui
For further information (in French) please see here:
· Women Living under Muslim Laws (WLUML) – International Solidarity Network
· SIAWI – Secularism Is A Women's Issue
· BAOBAB – For Women’s Human Rights
· Stasa Zajovic (and Women in Black - Belgrade, Serbia)
· Lino Veljak (Zagreb, Croatia)
And by the following organizations from amongst the International Coalition of Women Human Rights Defenders:
· Human Rights First
· International Women's Rights Action Watch Asia Pacific (IWRAW AP)
· Front Line International Foundation for the Protection of Human Rights Defenders (Front Line)
· Urgent Action Fund for Women’s Human Rights (UAF)
· ISIS-Women’s International Cross-Cultural Exchange (ISIS-WICCE)
· Women’s Initiative for Gender Justice (WIGJ)
· Center for Women’s Global Leadership (CWGL)
· Women Living under Muslim Laws (WLUML)
· BAOBAB for Women’s Human Rights
· Asian Forum for Human Rights and Development (FORUM-ASIA)
- URGENT: Join the international campaign against Egypt’s repressive protest law!
- (UK) Law Society: Withdraw Guidelines for ‘Shari’a-Compliant’ Wills
- To the British Government: Work with Dubai's government to free Afsana!
- Call for Action: Include women in the Syrian peace-building process now!
- DRAFT UN GENERAL ASSEMBLY RESOLUTION ON WOMEN HUMAN RIGHTS DEFENDERS UNDER ATTACK!
- "Maybe we are hated": The experience and impact of Anti-Muslim hate on British Muslim Women
- Prevention of Trafficking in Human Beings Online
- Dossier 30-31: The Struggle for Secularism in Europe and North America
- Walking a Tightrope: Women and Veiling in the United Kingdom
- Towards a Future without Fundamentalisms