France: Ensure police protection for Mohamed Sifaoui
For further information (in French) please see here:
· Women Living under Muslim Laws (WLUML) – International Solidarity Network
· SIAWI – Secularism Is A Women's Issue
· BAOBAB – For Women’s Human Rights
· Stasa Zajovic (and Women in Black - Belgrade, Serbia)
· Lino Veljak (Zagreb, Croatia)
And by the following organizations from amongst the International Coalition of Women Human Rights Defenders:
· Human Rights First
· International Women's Rights Action Watch Asia Pacific (IWRAW AP)
· Front Line International Foundation for the Protection of Human Rights Defenders (Front Line)
· Urgent Action Fund for Women’s Human Rights (UAF)
· ISIS-Women’s International Cross-Cultural Exchange (ISIS-WICCE)
· Women’s Initiative for Gender Justice (WIGJ)
· Center for Women’s Global Leadership (CWGL)
· Women Living under Muslim Laws (WLUML)
· BAOBAB for Women’s Human Rights
· Asian Forum for Human Rights and Development (FORUM-ASIA)
- Mynamar: Kristallnacht in Myanmar
- Afghanistan: $2,500: The Value of a 6 year-old Afghan Girl.
- International: The Ethics of Alliance and Solidarity: An Exchange Between Rafia Zakaria and Meredith Tax
- Pakistan: Statement issued by the Women Action Forum (WAF), Karachi, following the attack on Shia residents of Abbas Colony
- Afghanistan: Afghan Women’s Affairs Aide Shot Months After Killing of Predecessor.
- Sudan: New arrests of Nuba activists!
- Sudan: Sudanese WHRDs In Egypt Receive Death Threats
- Universality Of Human Rights At Stake! Act Now To Oppose Russian Resolution On Traditional Values!
- SUDAN: Layla Ibrahim Issa - Another woman sentenced to death by stoning. Take action now!
- Pakistan: Killing of NGO worker Farida Afridi in Jamrud Tehsil of Khyber Agency
- Dossier 30-31: The Struggle for Secularism in Europe and North America
- Walking a Tightrope: Women and Veiling in the United Kingdom
- Towards a Future without Fundamentalisms
- Feminists on the Frontline: AWID Case Studies of Resisting Fundamentalisms
- FES publication on Religious Fundamentalisms in Asia