Bahrain: GCC governments must wait no longer to tackle violence against women
The conference, held in Manama, Bahrain, was the first to bring together human rights activists from all GCC countries and Yemen to discuss violence and discrimination against women.
Submitted on Tue, 01/18/2005 - 00:00
- Azerbaijan Urged to Act Faster on Domestic Violence
- Greater Efforts Needed to Curb Sexual Violence in Mogadishu
- Rollback of Women's Rights: Not Just in Afghanistan
- Silence did not make Sanaz Nezami strong: Facing immigrant domestic violence
- Sudan: Ethiopian Woman Gang Raped by Seven Sudanese Men, Denied from Making a Formal Complaint of Rape and Instead Charged with Adultery and Prostitution