Islam in Southeast Asia: Analysing Recent Developments
Source:Institute of Southeast Asian Studies
Although this paper is the record of a panel seminar and discussion held at ISEAS on 15 November 2001, it is interesting to read in light of recent events in the region.
Submitted on Tue, 02/01/2005 - 01:00
- Call for Iraqi Women Victimized by ISIS
- 'Stop the extreme group of monks called Bodu Bala Sena who ignites the religious hatred, enmity and violent oppressions in Srilanka
- NIGERIA: Bring back the abducted school girls of Chibok
- Urgent Action: Zahra and Ali in Imminent Danger of Stoning!
- Declaration of the Senegalese Feminist Forum statement during the Reflection on the Malian Crisis Meeting